What's new

Now for a few sleepless nights.

WildDigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winder Ga
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered my CTX 3030 from Bart this morning and now for the hardest part..... THE WAIT!!!!!

Like I always say BART is the MAN!!!!!

If you ever have doubts just call big Boys Hobbies.
 
Hopfully Its In stock and You expressed shipped it to have It Christmas eve, So you can Get out for A Christmas Hunt While Dinner is cooking!!! Hh Chug
 
Yes it was in stock and it is in route now.


And I want it for Xmas eve but I know that is a stretch.
 
Enjoy the new equipment and please keep us updated on your experiences and questions.......63bkpkr
 
I will for sure. I know I have some more learning to do. Lol.

Tracking says it is spending Xmas in Indy. Lol.
 
Well, was it under the tree this morning :dontknow:
 
No it is in Indianapolis at ups. Lol.
 
I guess Santa thought you weren't all that good this year :laughing7:
 
I knew it would not make it. I was not worried about that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom