What's new

Now this is a strange box!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I've recently had a turn for the worse on my half dollar boxes with mostly skunks. I'm not complaining after having such a huge hit last week but todays boxes had a strange one pop up. First box, skunk. 2nd box, skunk. 3rd box skunk. 4th box one 40% - a 1970-d in perfect condition. Weird...after seeing all the clad this thing was blazing so bright my eyes almost hurt :tongue3: - Better than a complete skunker day.

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
maine_Jim said:
I've recently had a turn for the worse on my half dollar boxes with mostly skunks. I'm not complaining after having such a huge hit last week but todays boxes had a strange one pop up. First box, skunk. 2nd box, skunk. 3rd box skunk. 4th box one 40% - a 1970-d in perfect condition. Weird...after seeing all the clad this thing was blazing so bright my eyes almost hurt :tongue3: - Better than a complete skunker day.

Maine_Jim

Jim,
I had the same thing happen to me in October. Did four or five boxes and just a single 64 that looked like it was just minted.
Almost went blind.

Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom