What's new

Oct Road Trip Number Two

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Quick report from my trip to New Mexico last week. I go there about 10 times a year for work, and the best I've ever done is 3 40%ers.... So, I only hit six banks (stupid job got in the way of CRH :laughing7:) and got five 40%s. No time for pics, but you all know what they look like.

I'm off to Southern California next week for work, and haven't been there in years. I'm sure I'll get so much silver I'll have to hire a truck to bring it back!

HSH to all.
 
Upvote 0
Good luck! May California be your Half paradise! :icon_thumleft:
 
Steve L,

Did you get my PM? It's the first one I've sent, and I'm not sure I did it right? Anyway, I think you will find it interesting!

Thanks, I'll let you know how much silver I get in CA.
 
Good luck Numismaniac, need any help in hauling that silver let us know ;D
HH...Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom