What's new

Odd inquiry

hubcap76

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
534
Reaction score
241
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Is a story of people in need of assistance in the Seattle area, long story short. woman bought a purse from a goodwill type of store, inside was a photo and a Purple Heart service medal. They are looking to attempt to locate the owner or family embers to return this. Any suggestions. I am super busy with battling weather I will forward replies as well as respond as soon as I can. Thanks and I hope your all doing super fantabulous be safe

powered by pull tabs
 
Upvote 0
The back of the Purple Heart may have some inscription that might help.
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial may link to more information depending on the date of the medal.
Here is another link that might help.
List of Purple Heart Recipients
Good luck in locating the family.
 
Thanks waterwalker, I will pass this info on

powered by pull tabs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom