salvageon Jr. Member Joined Oct 17, 2013 Messages 60 Reaction score 73 Golden Thread 0 Location Roundup, MT Detector(s) used Old White. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I found this surface fossil recently in the Fort Union formation in central Montana. I have found lots of leaves and Horsetail plant fossils nearby but this is strange with all the cross sections. It almost looks like a pitcher plant. Any ideas?
I found this surface fossil recently in the Fort Union formation in central Montana. I have found lots of leaves and Horsetail plant fossils nearby but this is strange with all the cross sections. It almost looks like a pitcher plant. Any ideas?
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 18, 2015 #2 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016