Oh my, my, my

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I don't have any nails but i could go for another group hunt, especially since my new Fisher F-70 is due today or tommorrow :headbang:

now that's exciting...a new machine...and you'll have a chance to get to know your machine before we can get out and hunt.

I have New MD envy:)
have a great weekend smasher!

vibes said:
I JUST got a call granting me permission to hunt THE juiciest spot (other than Notre Dame) in St. Joseph county.

If you lavish/shower me with rusty nails, I *might* ask if we can do a group hunt:)

And if you want to know the exact locale, tell me where Area Dirty-One is located :tongue3:

Got the bag of rusty bribes awaitin' ya.

I told ya once where Area Dirty-One was located. It's South and East of somewhere :tongue3:

Keep us posted
DJH

Hey, I'm kinda low on rusty nails right now

How bout a bucket of pull-tabs, cans and bottle-caps shower instead?

:P

rc2125 said:
Hey, I'm kinda low on rusty nails right now

How bout a bucket of pull-tabs, cans and bottle-caps shower instead?

:P

Hey Ry,

Not s'posed to let them know that we dig the pull-tabs and bottle caps. This machine is s'posed to be the supreme detector and ignore all the junk :laughing7:

I dug 2 old rusty nails on Sunday and they both had flat washers on them. Sounded so good in all directions, dug the plug and got a great big smile on my face, as it was one more piece to add to the bribe pile ;D

HH
DJH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back