allmtl2008
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2008
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Leominster
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
- #1
Thread Owner
Thanks so much Country Girl for your advice on the pics. Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone who replied. I am so excited about getting my new MD today. Poor UPS guy has no idea what he is in for when he gets here
. Have a great day everyone.
AllMtl
. Have a great day everyone.AllMtl
Attachments
-
150.webp41.8 KB · Views: 595 -
151.webp18.2 KB · Views: 613 -
154.webp16.1 KB · Views: 598 -
157.webp12.5 KB · Views: 604 -
160.webp23.4 KB · Views: 599 -
170.webp21.7 KB · Views: 599 -
178.webp16.7 KB · Views: 608 -
196.webp18.4 KB · Views: 608 -
180.webp12.6 KB · Views: 592 -
187.webp31 KB · Views: 580 -
193.webp25.6 KB · Views: 589 -
194.webp21.5 KB · Views: 585
. I got that box opened and pulled out all of my goodies
and off I went to scour my yard again. Got some new stuff a buckle from a harness, a clip from a harness, fencing wire, nails, some old pottery shards and strapping. I couldn't even dig all the spots that were giving me signals. So I am off today to do some more only today I don't have the kids calling me every ten seconds about stuff that they should know
. My little one was having a blast with the pin pointer helping me & the dog was helping us to dig the holes way to funny. I will get some pics up later on when I have them uploaded to my computer. Monday I am going to hit the library to check some old records of the neighborhood and some of the town. I think that I have about exhausted my leads on the internet unless anyone has any new leads they would care to share. I am scared to venture out of my yard because I don't want to get into trouble. Have to put my hubby's connections to good use for a change (he knows everyone) have him get us the permission we need. Ok well I think I have rambled on enough for one post
. Have a great day everyone. HH.






