What's new

Ok lets try this again...... fossils or a rocks??! %&*#($*0

treasurehuntr2

Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
san francisco, ca.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Ok let's try this again...... fossils or a rocks??! %&*#($*0

I found these in the same place as some indian artifacts that appear to be rocks. Will I still be able to maintain a shred of confidence after this????? I'm thinkin maybe......The one could really pass for a vertabrae of some sort, couldn't it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1690.webp
    IMG_1690.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1692.webp
    IMG_1692.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1691.webp
    IMG_1691.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1709.webp
    IMG_1709.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_1710.webp
    IMG_1710.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1707.webp
    IMG_1707.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_1706.webp
    IMG_1706.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 368
Re: Ok let's try this again...... fossils or a rocks??! %&*#($*0

the first three pics are of an ammonite fossil, and the next ones are a crab. imho.
 
Re: Ok let's try this again...... fossils or a rocks??! %&*#($*0

lordpiney said:
the first three pics are of an ammonite fossil, and the next ones are a crab. imho.
[/quote Thank you very much for your response. It was great to see I was finally right about something! Thanks again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom