What's new

old 10k gold ring

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went beach water hunting yesterday with PI-JOE, saw my good buddy Charles Cadrin, I had a great hunt I found this 10k gold ring. I go to put the ring in my pouch and I notice, I lost my car key and car alarm in the water now that suckkkkkkkkkkkkks, they were in a floating container but I guess the key & alarm were heavy and did not float oh well thanks to my son for bringing my spare key and alarm....
 

Attachments

  • r1.webp
    r1.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 128
  • r2.webp
    r2.webp
    8 KB · Views: 124
  • r3.webp
    r3.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 121
  • r6.webp
    r6.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 123
  • r8.webp
    r8.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 119
  • r9.webp
    r9.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 150
  • r12.webp
    r12.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 122
  • r17.webp
    r17.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Nice find!..Congrats..sucks about the keys but maybe next time you`ll find them.
 
Congratulations on the old gold but sorry to hear about losing your keys, that's a real bummer.
 
Last edited:
Nice goin', B63!:headbang:

Sorry about the key/alarm loss

Lorraine
 
Thank you Frank lucky thing I had spare keys....
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 
Nice 10k! Sorry to hear about your keys. I lost my keys once during a hunt, definitely sucks. I'm constantly checking on my keys now.
 
Nice gold boxing. Congrats. The only keys around here have hammocks and cold ones.

sponge using smoke signals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom