What's new

Old 7up. 7 oz

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,837
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
From the Seven Up Iowa Company. I need to look up the Duraglas code yet. Found in an abandoned farm dump.
 

Attachments

  • 54DAF223-EBBC-420E-9B57-CE390BBEB6E2.webp
    54DAF223-EBBC-420E-9B57-CE390BBEB6E2.webp
    807.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 968CF30B-CE05-4F7C-B8C5-0E8C8F4AF585.webp
    968CF30B-CE05-4F7C-B8C5-0E8C8F4AF585.webp
    533.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 22EC17CF-03A9-4D94-A75F-5D90F71C2C9B.webp
    22EC17CF-03A9-4D94-A75F-5D90F71C2C9B.webp
    580.2 KB · Views: 94
I’m trying to look it up, but I am using my phone and that’s a challenge.
 
I think I have it figured out for you!

The 3 on the left indicates that it was made at the Fairmount West Virginia plant. This plant was an operation from 1930 to 1980.
The basil stippling or tiny dots, started in 1940.

The one with the dot would make it 1941. I found all this out on the following website.:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom