What's new

old boy scout pin?

squidman

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
rhode island
Detector(s) used
ace 250
found this pin today near a 1895obarber half.i believe it is either brass or bronze.it came out real clean.the front has the eagle with the motto be prepared.the back has pat1911.dont know how long they were made.the bottom reads B. S .OF A.GOOD LOOKING PIECE.any idea if they are still made?scout rank or common pin?have seen simular ones but not able to find this one.thanx4 looking
 

Attachments

  • barberhalf.webp
    barberhalf.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 419
  • scoutpin.webp
    scoutpin.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 954
  • barberhalf.webp
    barberhalf.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 377
yeaaa, I can finally answer one in a row. That is a 1st class scout pin and it is a very common pin too. No value to it, but still a nice find
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
spartacus53 said:
yeaaa, I can finally answer one in a row. That is a 1st class scout pin and it is a very common pin too. No value to it, but still a nice find
Nice ID. You are on one heck of a roll now!! :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Blind.In.Texas said:
spartacus53 said:
yeaaa, I can finally answer one in a row. That is a 1st class scout pin and it is a very common pin too. No value to it, but still a nice find
Nice ID. You are on one heck of a roll now!! :headbang:

Thanks, my scouting paid off. The tenderfoot pin would be the same, but without the bottom scroll, 2nd class would have been the scroll alone. last time I was able to ID something was nearly a year ago, but I still love to see other peoples finds
 
Upvote 0
It is a first class pin given to the mother of the scout yes I am a boy scout.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom