What's new

Old camera film roll

firehorse12

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
275
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love finding things like this
 

Attachments

  • image-2430180187.webp
    image-2430180187.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image-1122187001.webp
    image-1122187001.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1602874238.webp
    image-1602874238.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 144
  • image-869195395.webp
    image-869195395.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 114
  • image-1844671108.webp
    image-1844671108.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 111
What kind of film would it be? Kinda looks like a low voltage transformer.
 
Nice find. Would be great if you could (with professional help), develop the film somehow. Would love to see the pictures on it. Great find.
 
Most definitely a power transformer.
 
Yep, power transformer! More than meets the eye!
 
Just saw the messages - cool - will research what y'all talked about. Thanks for the info :) will let you know what I find out.
 
I agree, transformer. When I was younger, I used to buy old tv's at auctions and tear them apart. Why, I don't know, just young and bored I guess. It looks absoluteltly like a transformer.
 
I agree, transformer. When I was younger, I used to buy old tv's at auctions and tear them apart. Why, I don't know, just young and bored I guess. It looks absoluteltly like a transformer.

That's funny I did the same thing.
 
You guys bought stuff to tear apart? I guess that would have saved a lot of sore butts after tearing apart our own stuff just to see how it worked!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom