What's new

Old Houses Site Keeps Producing Relics Wheats Silver

cambria09

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
3,841
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. Hunted my current go-to site 3 times after work for these digs. I have visited this site maybe a dozen times and am still digging keepers. It is a c1900 set of homes in a small town lot, all long gone now. Locals tell me that 2 of them burned down and the other 2 were pushed off many years ago, so there is lots of trash mixed in with the good stuff.

Got several Wheaties, some interesting relics including a Hickok SP buckle, marbles, misc hardware, buttons, and a nice looking War Nickel eyeball find. I have been hitting this site for short after work hunts and always seem to find something...hope it ain't played out yet cuz the soft sand there is easy diggin'.

Thanks for the view and Good Luck. C9
 

Attachments

  • CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 Finds.webp
    CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 Finds.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
  • CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 Misc Hrdwr.webp
    CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 Misc Hrdwr.webp
    955.6 KB · Views: 119
  • CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 Misc.webp
    CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 Misc.webp
    554.5 KB · Views: 100
  • CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 WCs.webp
    CL17 0215 0218 0219 2016 WCs.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • CL17 021516 Buckle Obv.webp
    CL17 021516 Buckle Obv.webp
    701.2 KB · Views: 107
  • CL17 021516 Buckle Rev.webp
    CL17 021516 Buckle Rev.webp
    520.4 KB · Views: 104
  • CL17 021816 Sayman Cap.webp
    CL17 021816 Sayman Cap.webp
    616.4 KB · Views: 122
  • CL17 021916 War Nik.webp
    CL17 021916 War Nik.webp
    960 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 14
Lots of history...Nice
 
Cool stuff, I love your pix!
Congrats on the good finds
 
Cool stuff, I love your pix!
Congrats on the good finds

Hello treblehunter. Thanks for the kind comments, I always try to post pix that make you want to take a closer look. Good Luck and I am a coin licker too. C9
 
Congrats on all those finds. :occasion14: I doubt if the property is played out if you dug that much, I'd go back and hit it in a new direction. You just might be amazed at what you missed on the 1st pass.
 
Awesome job. The Marbles are cool..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom