What's new

old maps/atlas on ebay

eric in ks

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
390
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
middle america
old maps/atlas' on ebay

I ran across this ebay store yesterday while dinkin' around. I bought the cd of my county and will let everyone know how it is when it shows up. It looks to hold a ton of info. Late 1800's picnic groves, homesteads,schools, you name it. Hope eberyone had a good Thanksgiving. Eric

http://stores.ebay.com/Historic-Atlas-Series-by-HAR
 
Re: old maps/atlas' on ebay

;D
 
Re: old maps/atlas' on ebay

Got my CD in the mail yesterday. Pretty cool. I'm impressed with it. I had no idea this part of the world had so many one room school houses. The map is full of them. Eric
 
Re: old maps/atlas' on ebay

eric in ks said:
I had no idea this part of the world had so many one room school houses. The map is full of them. Eric

In my area Every County had several Districts, & every District had at
least one School.

Everyone walked to school, so there needed to be one within walking distance of everyone.

Another thing I search for on EBay is

1976 History; centennial history; twp. history; etc.

at least around here, almost all townships, had a history written up
for the 1776 - 1976 Centennial. These Histories can give alot of info.
 
Re: old maps/atlas' on ebay

mines on my Xmas list ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom