Old Ranch Finds

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some finds from an old ranch, which goes back to the 1920s, or a little earlier. Best find is the silver flower concho you see at the right. Also found that tiny horseshoe, the smallest Ive ever found, 1958 D wheaty from the top of the garbage dump, marbles and some insulators. The smaller ones are "Superior Porcelain Co", which goes back to the 1910s if not earlier, and the larger brown insulator is a PP Inc, with a 1929 date. Also found the 1940 date nail in the corral, but its rough, only one I found though. Last but not least is the old Ford tools, including an 8 inch wrench and a hand crank for starting the motor. According to this thing here:
( https://www.etsy.com/listing/190828...table-wrench-1387-1909?show_sold_out_detail=1) , this wrench dates back to 1909-1913. Does anyone know if this date range is correct?

IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0043.JPG

Upvote 9

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have some great sights for cool old stuff. Love those tiny buckles. Old tools are always a joy as well. Marbles are eye candy treasures for me. Great hunt.:headbang:

OP
OP
Old Pueblo

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have some great sights for cool old stuff. Love those tiny buckles. Old tools are always a joy as well. Marbles are eye candy treasures for me. Great hunt.:headbang:

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread