metaldetectingtaylor
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2011
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I knew I seen that before just had to go dig through my (Rubish)metaldetectingtaylor said:Not sure how old this ring is. It has a small design if you look closely. Found at house that dates to 1730. Not sure what kind of metal it is. Thanks.
to find it.
Found this at a late 1800's early 1900's site that was so trashy I had to pull the plug and leave it.But did find this ring before I left.It is copper but had a thin layer of gold plateing over it at one point.(1/30th 14k)
And Timekiller you nailed it! I had no idea it was even goldplated at one point. Thanks again! 