What's new

old school=silver

bugman

Greenie
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
145
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
teknetics t-2 special edition
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went back to the hay field and hunted the old school site today heres my finds. 1940,1933,1919,1930,1915,1939,1932 wheats, 2 to toasted to date. what I thought was a buffalo until I cleaned it and its a 1936 5 citavos. and the silver a 1916 merc. almost forgot 1 toasted indian
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 22
Pretty good day I'd say!
 
Your 5 centavos coin is from a series minted between 1905 and 1914.
The most valuable date is 1912. The date would be immediately above the "5".
Don..
 
Any mint mark on the back of that Merc?
 
Congratualtions on the productive coin shoot! :occasion14:
 
The suspense is killing me? The mint mark, what is the mint mark? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he's doing it on purpose.
 
Great stuff. Congrats! --Lisa & John
 
alas no mink mark!
 
That's a nice variety... and even includes a shiny one. Well done sir.
 
Sweet day!! A nice mix of finds, Congrats!!
 
Thanks for sharing your finds I would be pretty happy with that hunt as scarce as silver is to find!!Hope you find lots more and post em !!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom