What's new

old sci-fi

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
time tunnel,land of the giants,the invaders
 
This may not be as old as some, but I used to really enjoy a show on the Sci-Fi Channel back in the 90's called SeaQuest DSV!!
I was able to find and download all three seasons of the show... but my personal favorite are the first two seasons, because they changed the captain.

Bran <><
 
Tom Corbett Space Cadet. 1950s. Monty
 
flash gordon serials
 
Reruns of all those old pathetic 1950s movies where atomic bomb tests turned every thing imaginable into huge monsters. "Them" I think was one of the first ones. Then there was the giant ants, spiders, aligators in the sewer systems, you name it, atomic bomb testing made them all grow huge! Monty
 
Them..great flick.godzilla,mothara,rodan,giddrah,those two little asian chicks
 
I thought Seaquest DSV was a pretty descent show, Roy Scheider was an excellent captain
 
PLOFESSA LOOK!!! Gawd I busted a gut watching those Jap B movies
 
Monty said:
Tom Corbett Space Cadet. 1950s. Monty
One of my old time favorites, used to watch it on Saturday morning---loved the increasing "buzz" sound before the rocket took off--wasn't one of the older guys in it called "Rocky" and another "Biff"? Been too many years to be sure.
Thanks for the memory
Minstrel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom