What's new

Old Small Iron

Corrupted

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
I know what it is but I don't know what such a small iron was used for any insight?
 

Attachments

  • 100_3586 copy.webp
    100_3586 copy.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 100_3595 copy.webp
    100_3595 copy.webp
    98 KB · Views: 300
  • 100_3586 copy.webp
    100_3586 copy.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_3595 copy.webp
    100_3595 copy.webp
    98 KB · Views: 289
I think they called them collar irons, used for pressing shirt collars.
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
I think they called them collar irons, used for pressing shirt collars.

or doing your smalls :D
 
Upvote 0
Neat relic :icon_sunny:

Great job on cleaning it :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
451
  • Question Question
✅ SOLVED Iron Slag??
Replies
11
Views
930

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom