What's new

*****OLD SPOON COLLECTION*****

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
2,492
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D Here are a few of the spoons I collected over the past couple of years around some of the Old Cellar Holes We have detected!!! Enjoy....Seeker ;D ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • Picture 088 Medium Web view.webp
    Picture 088 Medium Web view.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 756
Upvote 0
Really nice collection! Some of those look really really old :o Whats the oldest one?
 
8) ::)

Try not to comit suicide with those knives......

;D :-*

Peter
South Africa
 
Nice collection, congrats - Kredek
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Regards from Poland.
 
very nice group
 
I noticed that some of those old spoons actually resemble the modern day fork! Just kidding, nice finds. Monty
 
Nice collection, seeker. 8) Have another idea for displaying and possibly making a little money from them. Here's some I gave the folks.
 

Attachments

  • eating windchimes.webp
    eating windchimes.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 448

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom