What's new

Tokens and more tokens

k0bgalan

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
281
Reaction score
849
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
All Garrett: Ace 250 (two), AceApex, VX-9. Have owned just about every Garrett ever made. First three detecter I made myself, with the first one in 1962.
These are the tokens I've collected since moving to Roswell, NM in 2001. There were a lot more, but most of what I have cannot be identified as they're too far gone. The large one in the upper left is From May D&F, which was a department store in Denver. It was sold in 1992 as I recall, and eventually turned into a Macy's Store. The token is for one drink at their then cafeteria which closed in the early 1960's. How it got to Roswell, is beyond me, and in such good condition too. It is heavy so it isn't aluminum, but some sort of plated metal. There are about 6 different Piper Pizza tokens shown. We do have one here, and have had for many years.

I'm a bit curious if anyone here also has a collection of tokens?
 

Attachments

  • Tokens.webp
    Tokens.webp
    198.6 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom