What's new

OMG I think I shall not dig but gold anymore *hehe*

shoague

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
296
Golden Thread
0
Location
Frederick, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pro AT, Garrett Propointer+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So,

Where I live they are replacing one of the oldest highschools. FREDERICK HIGH. There is a huge old tree in front of the school which was hit by lightening a couple of years back. I started there. I finished there. IMG_0391[1].webp

1961 I will try to find the owner.

How do I get rid of the gunk in the lettering?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
I used to use a soft toothbrush and gel toothpaste to clean gold, particularly my own class ring. Worked well for me.
 
vey nice bling
 
That's a very good looking ring. I would have guessed it older.
 
Interesting hexagonal emblem on that ring. Quite unique :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Nice ring! I hunted near there last year when my wife and I were out from Oregon to visit her mother and family, place called Baker park, I was so thrilled to be swinging my coil over what I consider to be OLD soil compared to our finds in Oregon, we don't have much old silver, no colonial or civil war artifacts so it was a dream come true for me to hunt in Frederick! Unfortunately I didn't get much time for hunting. Saw that HS. Congrats on a very nice find!
 
Great ring- congrats! Good luck in your effort to track down the owner. Continued success to you!

-- Jeff --
 
You might try a toothpick to clean hard to get to areas.
 
wtg on the high school gold ring.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Your experience is paying off!!! you are on a roll lately..good job by you!!!
Did I tell you I got people in Frederick? My wife's brothers live there...nice old town.
 
Excellent gold ring find! Congrats!
 
Welcome to Frederick. Need to come back. Maybe next time we'll hit the area hard
 
Dave, I love the town. Thanks. I have put in alot of hours to understand the ace.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom