FreedomUIC Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 1,984 Reaction score 483 Golden Thread 0 Location NUNYA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2010 #1 That is all. 65 in the last roll I opened. Some is better than none...... Upvote 0
buckanear Sr. Member Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 325 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2010 #2 Keep at it it all adds up.
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2010 #3 There are days that I wish I got a single 40. HH Rich
dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer Jul 23, 2010 #4 Stick with it, things will turn around.
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jul 24, 2010 #5 ya...thats a good day in my book! keep it up and hh!