What's new

One Carat Diamond Solitaire Today.

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what dreams are made of. I was starting to think I wasn't going to get that big diamond this year. With the last two years scoring a big platinum diamond ring each year. Well with 11 days left in the year miracles really do happen.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    241.6 KB · Views: 240
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    211.5 KB · Views: 236
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    595.7 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 60
SIGH----you lucky dog!
 
Yep, you got yourself a pretty big rock.
Congrats on really nice find.
 
Yeah Baby!!! Sweet!!! :occasion14:
 
Would be more exciting with some story behind it? Good find!
 
Wow awesome!! [emoji5]️
 
Great find! Did they take the diamond out of the ring to weigh it?
 
Wow thats killer man, congrats to yah....:icon_thumleft:
 
Holy crap, my wife would latch on to that as soon as I got home. Congrats on your 3rd year of pulling big ice. :occasion14:
 
Yea, it's better than the one I have:
onecarrot.webp
 
You mean 12 000 dollars!!!
 
THATS GONNA MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY , WOW WHAT A FIND ...
 
Awesome ring! Congrats!

Looks like it is at lest a carat or larger!

I'm still looking for one.....of any size. :rolleyes:
 
That is a sweet looking shiner!!
 
That's a beauty
 
Holy guacamole what a rock. That's awesome!
 
You dog, you too have a horse shoe up your butt, lol
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom