billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,903 Reaction score 14,175 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2023 Thread Owner #1 took a peek in the rejected tray at coin-star today before leaving the store.. Surprised to see a one Euro coin.. Thanks again for looking… Attachments IMG_0963.webp 429.6 KB · Views: 78
took a peek in the rejected tray at coin-star today before leaving the store.. Surprised to see a one Euro coin.. Thanks again for looking…
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2023 #2 I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure. NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit.
I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure. NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2023 #3 ..: NICE RECOVERY billb :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,903 Reaction score 14,175 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2023 Thread Owner #4 vpnavy said: I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure. NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit. Click to expand... Thank you Sir I hope all is well
vpnavy said: I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure. NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit. Click to expand... Thank you Sir I hope all is well
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,252 Reaction score 207,175 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 13, 2023 #5 You've started the savings for that trip across the pond Bill. Nice find.
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,903 Reaction score 14,175 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2023 Thread Owner #6 Thanks Pepper.. Would love to visit England and try to find some Roman coins someday. I hope all is well and HH
Thanks Pepper.. Would love to visit England and try to find some Roman coins someday. I hope all is well and HH