What's new

One fine bovine!!!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Nickel bags have been lackluster lately and I almost turned this last one down.
Glad I didn't. It produced the most perfect buff I have ever seen!​
 

Attachments

  • 36-D obv.webp
    36-D obv.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 477
  • 36-D rev.webp
    36-D rev.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 470
  • 7-12-09 pile.webp
    7-12-09 pile.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 464
Upvote 0
wow...somebody got to be missin that one....great find
 
Wow, that's a beauty. Congrats! :headbang:
 
Wow....very nice Tim!! I don't think I have ever seen a better looking one in the wild. Congrats dude!! A beaut for sure... :notworthy:
 
That should draw some attention on ebay. Lucky Texan.

Golden Silver
 
LJ said:
Wow....very nice Tim!! I don't think I have ever seen a better looking one in the wild. Congrats dude!! A beaut for sure... :notworthy:

Ditto.

Mojo
 
That Tim. "Oh he's a buffalo soldier.........."

Mucho Kudos and a fine looking coin !
 
That is a fine looking coin. Glad you found it.
 
Is it just me or is that an error coin. Look at the U and N on the reverse and the E on the front.
 
Thanks all ! -

motto motto said:
Is it just me or is that an error coin. Look at the U and N on the reverse and the E on the front.

I'll take a look under the loupe.
 
it could be a reflection, and the mark on the "n" looks more like a ding, but the others do look double die
 
B-E-A-UTIFUL lol congrats on a sweet coin :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
coincrazed said:
Nice scores,my man.I have a couple of questions.Are buffaloes normally found in bags?If so,can you order them from your bank?Please respond. - coincrazed

Occasionally- buffs show up in my bags about every 3 bags. Boxes produce about the same.
Bags are bought off coin sorting machines at the bank.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom