B barryh Jr. Member Joined Nov 6, 2015 Messages 51 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location virginia Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2016 #1 went out this afternoon with my grandson for an hour and I got lucky all though I don't believe in luck I would say I was blessed. Attachments 20160514_211155.webp 96.5 KB · Views: 144 20160514_211234.webp 100.1 KB · Views: 147 20160514_211919.webp 453.7 KB · Views: 149 Upvote 22
went out this afternoon with my grandson for an hour and I got lucky all though I don't believe in luck I would say I was blessed.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #2 Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 15, 2016 #3 You were blessed to spend time with your grandson and find a nice button congrats
digging440yrs Gold Member Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,983 Reaction score 4,413 Golden Thread 0 Location UPSTATE NEW YORK Detector(s) used 1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #4 Beauty !