What's new

One Nice Point Today - 04/27

bazinga

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
2,967
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After metal detecting we checked out a new field that was muddy as could be. I came out with this little point.


04-27-07.JPG
 
Upvote 0
Nice point, I miss plowed fields,

Fossis...................
 
Very nice!

How was the detecting? Hopefully as good as the headhunting.
 
That's a beauty!

;) RR
 
Nice point and a Standing Liberty Quarter with a readable date,I'm impressed.

hasbeen
 
Johnny X said:
Very nice!

How was the detecting? Hopefully as good as the headhunting.

The detecting could have been better. Hit a few houses and got about 15 wheats, a silver rosie, and a sterling ring. Nothing too old sadly.
 
bscofield6 said:
After metal detecting we checked out a new field that was muddy as could be. I came out with this little point.


04-27-07.JPG
super nice that would be worth gettin muddy anyday! ohio river hunter
 
very nice point---nice standing quater too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom