psgen
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2005
- Messages
- 361
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello to All:
? ? ?I'm new to the forum and still fairly new to detecting (just over a year now). Just wanted to drop in and share one of my better fines. I want to post a few other things in hopes of getting help with identification or at least pointed in the right direction so I can identify them myself. I look forward to your responses and becoming a regular here at the forum.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?psgen
? ? ?I'm new to the forum and still fairly new to detecting (just over a year now). Just wanted to drop in and share one of my better fines. I want to post a few other things in hopes of getting help with identification or at least pointed in the right direction so I can identify them myself. I look forward to your responses and becoming a regular here at the forum.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?psgen
Attachments
Upvote
0
WOW !! that is awesome!! now you have to tell us the story of how and where you found it. what detector do you use? and how deep was it? that is an excellent find!









