What's new

My BEST FIND !!! HUMMMMM

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 57 years of detecting this is a very simple reply :) I have found almost everything I would consider great . But I think one of my BEST FINDS is This forum and the people running it and those just members. This forum and it's members sure have made things much easier . If you want to know some thing just ask and many will help you OUT !!!
SO i would LIKE to thank the owners and those caring for this forum MANY MANY THANKS ~!!
 
Upvote 25
After 57 years of detecting this is a very simple reply :) I have found almost everything I would consider great . But I think one of my BEST FINDS is This forum and the people running it and those just members. This forum and it's members sure have made things much easier . If you want to know some thing just ask and many will help you OUT !!!
SO i would LIKE to thank the owners and those caring for this forum MANY MANY THANKS ~!!
Glad you joined The Random Chat Thread as well Gare.
 
+Well ON here i have helped a few. On here I HAVE BEEN HELPED by a lot more :)( For this I thank you all :)
 
Call me morbid but i do enjoy making people cry from a return. My best return was a ring about 15o years old . The lady was handicapped and the ring was lost for probably 50 or so years. The lady was 81 years old. And she was screaming and bawling at the same time. She did NOT WANT ME WASTING my time looking for it . She told me 3 or four others were looking for it. Heck she had me crying even:)
 
Last edited:
You did a great service, and the man upstairs has noted it. Very emotional experience, I am sure. Compared to the news it must have been uplifting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom