DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 12, 2021 #1 When there are more viewers in the 'What Is It?' forum than in 'Today's Finds'... Friday - 2/12/2021 4:55pm EST Keep up the outstanding work everyone. I love this forum! Best place on the internet to get anything identified! Have a great weekend - even if you're stuck inside! Matt
When there are more viewers in the 'What Is It?' forum than in 'Today's Finds'... Friday - 2/12/2021 4:55pm EST Keep up the outstanding work everyone. I love this forum! Best place on the internet to get anything identified! Have a great weekend - even if you're stuck inside! Matt
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,316 Reaction score 3,897 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Feb 17, 2021 #21 Yes this forum has amazingly knowledgable people who selflessly give their time to help others. The folks who visit the local historical society and I are richer for it. Many, many thanks! Upvote 0
Yes this forum has amazingly knowledgable people who selflessly give their time to help others. The folks who visit the local historical society and I are richer for it. Many, many thanks!