tymcmurray Gold Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 5,634 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Aug 16, 2008 #1 Civilman and I found some "out of the way" campsites. I found these items in two hunts. End of a shoulder scale. Attachments IMG_5176.webp 65.8 KB · Views: 465 IMG_5180.webp 27.7 KB · Views: 460 IMG_5132.webp 42.2 KB · Views: 462 IMG_5120.webp 10.3 KB · Views: 462 IMG_5121.webp 14.3 KB · Views: 455 IMG_5124.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 448 Upvote 0
Civilman and I found some "out of the way" campsites. I found these items in two hunts. End of a shoulder scale.
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 26, 2008 #2 Alright Already.... I watched you dig both of the "plate's" Ty.....What else more do you want me to do ....
Alright Already.... I watched you dig both of the "plate's" Ty.....What else more do you want me to do ....
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Oct 3, 2008 #3 very nice.must be a great place to hunt,it would take me at least 3 hours to find something like that( LOL--just kidding)CONGRATS on your find of a life time and I mean that. fortbball9
very nice.must be a great place to hunt,it would take me at least 3 hours to find something like that( LOL--just kidding)CONGRATS on your find of a life time and I mean that. fortbball9
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Oct 3, 2008 #4 Wow! That's time well spent! Well done! Great finds!
BIGHEAD Full Member Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 132 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Pensacola,Fla Detector(s) used ,MXT 300, Ace 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2008 #5 I want one!!! Just kidding,then again no i'm not . Really great finds .Bighead