thurmownator
Bronze Member
.............one giant leap for mankind.
I guess it's fitting, on this the 38th anniversary of man landing on the moon, a prophecy JFK himself made during his inaugural address, that the one (of two boxes of halves I've gone through today that gave me any keepers) should have more '69 than any other.
Box # 175 was a skunk
Box # 176 gave me a 92p/Mexican peso magician coin, 87p, 64dx2, 65, 67, 68dx3.....and 69dx7.
Here's to you Neil, Buzz; Happy Anniversary !
I guess it's fitting, on this the 38th anniversary of man landing on the moon, a prophecy JFK himself made during his inaugural address, that the one (of two boxes of halves I've gone through today that gave me any keepers) should have more '69 than any other.
Box # 175 was a skunk
Box # 176 gave me a 92p/Mexican peso magician coin, 87p, 64dx2, 65, 67, 68dx3.....and 69dx7.
Here's to you Neil, Buzz; Happy Anniversary !
Upvote
0








