RustyGold
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2013
- Messages
- 9,510
- Reaction score
- 11,223
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern California
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I ordered a new Stealth Scoop from Chuck at SunSpot! I got the 720i with a carbon handle! I needed it light weight but more importantly, I am hoping that it will be more effective at digging than a round nose scoop! Wide scoops can only get so deep when trying not to dig a big hole, as I've experienced with my Stavr scoop. Please don't get me wrong, the Stavr scoop is an awesome scoop but I thought the angular form of the 720i would be easier to dig with when the sand is more compacted and full of shells. I will let you know how the Carbon Fiber Handle works out.
Best of Luck to all!

Best of Luck to all!

Upvote
0









