What's new

Ordered my Multi-Kruzer Saturday

Hotled

Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Whites MX Sport
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading the reviews and watching tons of videos I decided on the Multi Kruzer Saturday from a forum sponsor Big Boy Hobbies, 699 shipped.
I will be testing it agains my Whites and using it mainly for coin shooting.
 
Congratz man :icon_thumleft: ,..let us know how she does. I see you have an f/75 as well. Throw in a comparison on that too if you get a chance
 
Congratulations! I am sure you will love it!
 
Congratz man :icon_thumleft: ,..let us know how she does. I see you have an f/75 as well. Throw in a comparison on that too if you get a chance

Will do , I am speculating here but I think it will be on par with the F75 but with better options and wireless and waterproof.
It’s pretty hard to beat an f75 in separating targets and recovery speed it’s an awesome machine after you learn it.
But I for sure will let ya know!
 
I’ve been using my multi Krizer for a week now. Love it a lot so far. Wireless is best way to go.
 
I'd like to see a comparison between the multi Kruzer and the XP Deus. They're might be one out there on the tube.
Yes the F75 LTD with the small 4" coil is a pretty good setup. Just looking around.
 
Last edited:
Congrats on your new multi Kruzer! Really have been enjoying mine from Big Boy Hobbies!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom