What's new

Ordering boxes??

honcho

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scappoose, OR
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I have a question, how do you know you are actually getting a box when you order it. When I have ordered (2x) now, from my bank (us bank) I always get rolls in a plastic bag with the us bank logo. I am guessing they roll and distribute themselves.

It seems people have better luck with boxes?? Any suggestings on ordering?? I have no problem using another bank. But I would hate to keep getting the same coins back.

Also they do not accept coins in rolls so getting customer rolls is out (at least with usbank).

Thanks
Christine
 
Upvote 0
It doesn't seem like you are getting boxes. Just bags with coins they re-roll at the bank. In that case you would probably be getting the same old coins. Just go to a different bank and order a box. I think
most CRHers on here use more than just one bank when they order coins. I know I do. Good luck.
 
kickstart said:
It doesn't seem like you are getting boxes. Just bags with coins they re-roll at the bank. In that case you would probably be getting the same old coins. Just go to a different bank and order a box. I think
most CRHers on here use more than just one bank when they order coins. I know I do. Good luck.

I agree. If the bank doesn't take rolled coins they probably roll their own....especially if they have the US Bank logo on the wrappers. I have a bank like that near me.

When you pickup a box of halves...they are in a box. You might want to try another bank Christine. Keep us posted and good luck girl.
 
You might want to call Brinks or Loomis - look up their internet sites and find the dist. center near you and ask them what banks they service. They deliver boxes.
 
TXTim said:
You might want to call Brinks or Loomis - look up their internet sites and find the dist. center near you and ask them what banks they service. They deliver boxes.


I will have to try that. Thanks!
Christine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom