What's new

OREGON MINED LAND RECLAMATION ACT — APPLICABLE TO EXPLORATION ACTIVITIES

Assembler

Silver Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
4,780
Reaction score
2,635
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher AQ Pulse, Fisher water old detectors, Older Whites TRs.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OREGON MINED LAND RECLAMATION ACT — APPLICABLE TO EXPLORATION ACTIVITIES

Definitions

“Prospecting” for the purpose of these rules means activities conducted on or beneath the surface of the earth for the purpose of determining presence, location, extent, grade, or economic viability, but does not disturb more than one cumulative acre. (In a 12-month period).

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/displayDivisionRules.action?selectedDivision=2890
 
OREGON MINED LAND RECLAMATION ACT — APPLICABLE TO EXPLORATION ACTIVITIES

Definitions

“Prospecting” for the purpose of these rules means activities conducted on or beneath the surface of the earth for the purpose of determining presence, location, extent, grade, or economic viability, but does not disturb more than one cumulative acre. (In a 12-month period).

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/displayDivisionRules.action?selectedDivision=2890
So I’m pretty much wasting time and money building a pilot mill? I just want to do some small scale trenching on the surface. This amount of red tape is insane.
 
So I’m pretty much wasting time and money building a pilot mill? I just want to do some small scale trenching on the surface. This amount of red tape is insane.
The key condition / contract is " altered as a result of permitted exploration activities".
 
So I’m pretty much wasting time and money building a pilot mill? I just want to do some small scale trenching on the surface. This amount of red tape is insane.
If you make your trenching as part of your discovery (keeping under one cumulative acre) documented there is no "Permitting", "Exploration" taking place is the general idea.
 
So I’m pretty much wasting time and money building a pilot mill? I just want to do some small scale trenching on the surface. This amount of red tape is insane.
The mill shows that you are actually working the "Claim".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom