folkert Sr. Member Joined Feb 10, 2004 Messages 392 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Germany Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero Germany Jan 8, 2006 #1 A follis of Constantine the Great (306-337 AD) , found today. Attachments Constantinus I Av.webp 3.7 KB · Views: 378 Constantinus I Rv.webp 4 KB · Views: 371 Upvote 0
Snee Bronze Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 1,960 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Salem, Missouri Jan 9, 2006 #2 Very nice!
ashleen Bronze Member Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location NH Jan 10, 2006 #3 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you find it? i found something kinda like that last spring; I should post it. HH
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you find it? i found something kinda like that last spring; I should post it. HH
S schlooppy Sr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 359 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas City, Mo. Jan 10, 2006 #4 Great find!!
The Seeker Bronze Member Joined Nov 21, 2005 Messages 2,492 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Keep on Digging! Detector(s) used MINELAB Explorer-II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2006 #5 Great finds Folkert...the early History over Seas is amazing! one of these day will have to make the Trip to England .....Keep posting , Most impressive Seeker
Great finds Folkert...the early History over Seas is amazing! one of these day will have to make the Trip to England .....Keep posting , Most impressive Seeker