What's new

Ouch, silver down over $3 over the past two days

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nuff said. :( :( :(
 
wayne1956 said:
Nuff said. :( :( :(

Relax it's just a correction.
At the monment.

It will rise just as quickly when everyone realizes the economy hasn't improved :D
 
Silver will go back to about $20.00 soon. And then higher. But, Boy o Boy I'd love to see it drop to about say $7 dollars. Any one want to buy a house my land my car, cause I'm going to use it all to buy silver @$7
 
Got an option on silver roadquest?
Wish I did.
Joe
 
yeah buy it now....cause it will go up and up and up before long
 
i agree with it being a correction
Buy now
 
I agree with Dosamigos, uh maybe. :icon_scratch:
 
soooo.... what happened to all us speculators? i wonder if Roadquest is living in a shack in the woods with silver bar walls. well silver has looked good for about a week now so does anyone have any predictions? I know right now to buy buy buy. But someone tell me when when when they think the price is going to go up. I think now I buy more for inflation than I do to make any money. so?
 
nyiangelo said:
soooo.... what happened to all us speculators? i wonder if Roadquest is living in a shack in the woods with silver bar walls. well silver has looked good for about a week now so does anyone have any predictions? I know right now to buy buy buy. But someone tell me when when when they think the price is going to go up. I think now I buy more for inflation than I do to make any money. so?

Nope nyiangelo, I'm living in a camper, working at my peoject site.
Isn't it sweet that I could be wrong about the price of silver going up at that time
And, yet know that I'm going to make money on my silver investments. :thumbsup:

Roadquest
 
Heck we were all wrong. Or for those who dont like being wrong I guess our timing was just off. That just makes it more fun. It's fine it'll happen again sometime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom