What's new

10 silvers

SilverCoinHound

Full Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
197
Reaction score
1,667
Golden Thread
0
I started going over previously searched areas at a site I’ve been searching for a while but hitting the spots in the pricker bushes where it’s hard to move around let alone swing. Ouch! 10 silvers over 2 days of searching. Everything has pretty much been 40’s-60’s so I was happy to find an earlier Merc.
IMG_0638.webp
IMG_0649.webp
IMG_0650.webp
IMG_0658.webp
 
Upvote 29
I started going over previously searched areas at a site I’ve been searching for a while but hitting the spots in the pricker bushes where it’s hard to move around let alone swing. Ouch! 10 silvers over 2 days of searching. Everything has pretty much been 40’s-60’s so I was happy to find an earlier Merc. View attachment 2259723View attachment 2259724View attachment 2259725View attachment 2259726
Yup...The worse the prickers, the greater the finds! I'm guessing that there will still be more to find after all the undergrowth dies back this winter. Congrats!
 
Congratulations on the beautiful silver finds!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom