Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our very favorite trip, NS and Newfoundland.The one pic of the wife and I is over looking an old fishing villiage of Placentia, Newfoundland from atop Castle hill from the old Fort Royal.

Our home away from home. Nice area, Digby and Yarmouth. Very fresh and delicious scallops. (wrapped in bacon with a bbq whisky sauce)..umm
Oh, and the best seafood Chowder going...

GL HH

RVRoamer66(67)now

20170719_093451.jpg 6292.jpeg

Last edited:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot Dang! That Coach is REGAL!!! You are livin' the dream my friend. He hee. I was thinking along the line of a tiny Toyota RV. You Have the Hyatt Regency on wheels here. Too cool. enjoy the road less traveled with your beloved. envious...

OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot Dang! That Coach is REGAL!!! You are livin' the dream my friend. He hee. I was thinking along the line of a tiny Toyota RV. You Have the Hyatt Regency on wheels here. Too cool. enjoy the road less traveled with your beloved. envious...

Hey Thanks Kevin. I suppose this kind of thing is not for everyone, but so far we really have been enjoying ourselves. There is a saying in the RV World and that is if you don't like your neighbors just turn the key and move on. OK so far in this department. Have met some really great people traveling around. Rarely stay more than one or at the outside two weeks at any one RV Campground.

You only go around once !! Go for it !!

GL HH

Last edited:

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice pics; awesome RV; enviable way of life (thank you for your service, you deserve it).....How did the mug shot photo get flopped?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pics; awesome RV; enviable way of life (thank you for your service, you deserve it).....How did the mug shot photo get flopped?
20170728_042231.jpg

OK....here I am right handed, ambidextrous don't you know.....:laughing7:

Guess it is, eh.... I'm not a cell phone wizard or anything, just did notice it is in reverse but guessing maybe a selfie does this sort of stuff. Dunno~~???

Edit... one setting in my photo app was off...checked agaist my wifes and found the difference...duh...

Thanks !!!

Last edited:

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL. I did pre-press film work in printing business for twenty years, just notice things like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread