What's new

oval eagle plate new pics

richm

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gently straightened part of out it and cleaned it a little, hope these pics are better for IDing this... Rich.
 

Attachments

  • eagle plate.webp
    eagle plate.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 265
  • s eagle 1.webp
    s eagle 1.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 274
  • s eagle 3.webp
    s eagle 3.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 267
  • eagle plate.webp
    eagle plate.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 274
  • pull comparison.webp
    pull comparison.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 223
I am pretty sure that that is the back plate of a Federal Period drawer pull.
Take a look at the one in the center.

Real neat!
 

Attachments

  • federal period pulls.webp
    federal period pulls.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 0
Creskol, amazing I.D. I'd call that an exact match! :icon_thumleft: I'm calling this one "solved" Rich.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom