What's new

Painting I commissioned years ago

doug_t

Greenie
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston TX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Original oil I commissioned back in 86. I lost track of my friend that knew the artist and I never met the artist themselves. I haven’t found anything about the artist other than prints. I posted about them a year ago online- their facebook hasn’t been active in a while and they appear to have been a blue bonnet artist. Checked on other art websites and someone sent something related to Robert Hicks Jr, stuff signed in orange paint. Couldn’t find anything else about him either though
 

Attachments

  • 1723588562048.webp
    1723588562048.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 1723588578371.webp
    1723588578371.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 53
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to ART, PAINTINGS for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom