🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Papua New Guinea Finds

Epicfind

Tenderfoot
Mar 30, 2022
This was taken from a river bed in Papua New Guinea. Does anyone know what it might be?

IMG-20220331-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220331-WA0002.jpg

Solution
That,s how I ended up in the Infantry,they shined a flashlight in one ear and when it shone out the other,the guy said,you,re perfect!
I was just joking of course. I could not resist the lead in you left me. But actually I consider you one of the more intelligent posters on here. You make brilliant posts without bloviating. Some folks think more words make smarter posts. Some time I am guilty of that.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s how I ended up in the Infantry,they shined a flashlight in one ear and when it shone out the other,the guy said,you,re perfect!
I was just joking of course. I could not resist the lead in you left me. But actually I consider you one of the more intelligent posters on here. You make brilliant posts without bloviating. Some folks think more words make smarter posts. Some time I am guilty of that.

Upvote 1
Solution

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you,I knew that of course. If I could ever master sentence structure I,d be brilliant,brilliant I say! A legend in my own mind!:laughing7:

Upvote 1

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you,I knew that of course. If I could ever master sentence structure I,d be brilliant,brilliant I say! A legend in my own mind!:laughing7:
I never had any formal training in structure as you can tell. I just picked up a saw, hammer, square, and tape measure and started biilding.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
E

Epicfind

Tenderfoot
Mar 30, 2022
Could it be different colors of Obsidian? I'm no expert I just remember there being green obsidian the Mayan's used to mine in Central America. Wondering if the odd set of environmental factors in Papua New Guinea could have produced something unique.

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread