Parks in Little Rock, Benton?

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+

Sawdr73

Greenie
May 19, 2009
McNeil, AR
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 1/DB, White's Coinmaster 5000/D, White's Prizm V, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Hey Bob,
Where is Tabdog when you need him. I think he is in Benton. Your Dad and I had a good time at the lake this morning. He found 2 nickels, a dime, and an earring(no value). I found 2 pennies in the sand and a wad (7-8) hairpins in the water. We are going back on the 6th(Monday). Look for you there at 5:30-6:00am.

Hope to come by and see that E-trac soon.
Mick

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Sawdr73 said:
Hey Bob,
Where is Tabdog when you need him. I think he is in Benton. Your Dad and I had a good time at the lake this morning. He found 2 nickels, a dime, and an earring(no value). I found 2 pennies in the sand and a wad (7-8) hairpins in the water. We are going back on the 6th(Monday). Look for you there at 5:30-6:00am.

Hope to come by and see that E-trac soon.
Mick

Yeah i need to get that Excall of mine wet.. Think we should go to flordia in your camper! :thumbsup:

Sawdr73

Greenie
May 19, 2009
McNeil, AR
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 1/DB, White's Coinmaster 5000/D, White's Prizm V, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Just stand outside a few minutes and you and it will be wet... from sweat.
We can head out with the camper anytime. You'll have to buy the gas plus all other expenses( except my diabetes supplys). You now what my income is. And your Dad will want to go also. I'm sure you will pick up the tab for him to. He and I can have a good time diggin dirt while you dig your pockets! Just kidding. We will have to do some real planning to pull it off. :hello2:

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
rsc said:
So, you guys not hitting the Corps swim beaches? Just wondering... HH Gayle

You know i really need to get into underwater more.. guess i need to do some planning and make a few trips.. This Excal 2 of mine hasnt seen water since last summer.. starting to dryrot! LOL :laughing9:

tabdog

Aug 16, 2008
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
Hay Corpsegrinder ,

I live in Bryant. It's just a few miles from Benton.

It is cooling down a little.

I'd be glad to meet up with ya.

I been huntin around here a couple of years now.

I'll send ya a PM,

Tabdog

tabdog

Aug 16, 2008
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Oh,

I forgot.

Ya got ta get a permitt from tha Corp to hunt

Corp of Engineers Land.

It's easy ta get.

Tabdog

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
If ya go to my origional post ( about 4 down) there is an address for the Corps office. I sent mine in and got it back in about a week. HH Gayle

Sawdr73

Greenie
May 19, 2009
McNeil, AR
Detector(s) used
Tabdog,
I got my permit for Lake DeGray a few weeks back. They said you have to have a permit for EACH corp lake. Didn't know if you are aware of that. So how many C of E lakes are in Arkansas? Sounds like overkill to me, but that is what the man told me. He said some of the rules are different at different lakes.
Mickey

tabdog

Aug 16, 2008
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Sawdr73 said:
Tabdog,
I got my permit for Lake DeGray a few weeks back. They said you have to have a permit for EACH corp lake. Didn't know if you are aware of that. So how many C of E lakes are in Arkansas? Sounds like overkill to me, but that is what the man told me. He said some of the rules are different at different lakes.
Mickey

Hay Micky,

I may have known that at one time.

But I'm gettin old. I miss a lot of stuff,

and ferget a lota stuff.

Don't even pay good attention, but I try.

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
Hey Tab

Did you get my PM? I see your a die hard Tesoro user? tell me a little about that euro sabre? i have the old Golden Sabre+ and my dad has the Golden Sabre 2.

Boy i tell you what.. we found some GREAT things with those detectors.. Love tesoro..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread