What's new

Pay to hunt?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
10,842
Golden Thread
0
Just curious if anyone pulled out a plan B to sweeten the deal to hunt a great site. I’m working on a civil war battle area and I’m trying to do whatever it takes to get on that property $$$
 
Just curious if anyone pulled out a plan B to sweeten the deal to hunt a great site. I’m working on a civil war battle area and I’m trying to do whatever it takes to get on that property $$$
Who owns the property? If privately owned what are the owners like? Are they interested in the history? I once offered $ 100 to hunt and provided a detector to the owners who joined me and loved it.
 
Who owns the property? If privately owned what are the owners like? Are they interested in the history? I once offered $ 100 to hunt and provided a detector to the owners who joined me and loved it.
I haven’t reached out but I did find out who owns it from the GIS. , I don’t have a second detector but that is a great idea
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom