C CDavison Greenie Joined Apr 12, 2021 Messages 17 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #1
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #2 Looks like a Easter egg welcome to Treasure Net Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #3 OK - Ill peck at this whats a pecking stone? Brady Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #4 OK - Ill peck at this<br>whats a pecking stone?<br>Brady Upvote 0
C CDavison Greenie Joined Apr 12, 2021 Messages 17 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 Thread Owner #5 I should have said hammerstone. Upvote 0
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #6 I don't see any indication that it has been used. If it was a hammerstone there would be use wear. Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,448 Reaction score 72,693 Golden Thread 0 Apr 24, 2021 #7 flinthunter said: I don't see any indication that it has been used. If it was a hammerstone there would be use wear. Click to expand... Im with flinthunter, don't see signs of being used on the ends. Upvote 0
flinthunter said: I don't see any indication that it has been used. If it was a hammerstone there would be use wear. Click to expand... Im with flinthunter, don't see signs of being used on the ends.