What's new

Penn Pilot images

flylaps

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
western PA
Detector(s) used
whites MXT, Explorer XS
Anybody know why the aerial images are not as clear as they used to be on Penn pilot?
 
What quality or resolution are you downloading?
I always download the high res. and have not had any problem.
Joe
 
i use the highest res also

I Was wondering the same thing last night
has the Quality Gone Bad or is it just
Location.

maybe it depend what program you open
it with ?


I Passed it off as Location,
But will have to Play around
see if they are Sharper in Paint
 
The old aerial photographs are fine. I always download the high res photos.
The recent satelite images are not as clear as you zoom in. Maybe it's just me?
 
Google Earth has much better ariel views, but as Spooky just mentioned the latest are also fuzzy. Most sites are using 2004-5 pictures I am hoping they update soon.
Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom