What's new

pennies nickels dime video

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Posted results of 26June2016 hunt same date.
This is the release of most of the footage from that hunt.


Thanks for watching!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 8
ATW, thanks for checking out the video! That was my next-to-last hunt for the spring season. We get back in the city parks Sept. 1. Hope by then to have the camera issue solved, so the videos can be sharper, with up-close focus, and better sound.
 
Nice video enjoyed congrats on your finds
 
Hey Art, thanks much for your comments and taking the time to check out the video. I have two more to process. In Episode 5 I'll take a little time to describe the machine I'm using and its settings.
 
Nice video McCDig, just wondering why you are McDig in the video. Somewhere we lost a Capital "C". :dontknow: As always, congrats on the Barber dime. :occasion14: It's way too damn dry for me to detect permissions. I have been relegated to water detecting with the Aquanaut or hitting some tot lots in a three county area.
 
Thanks L-D! While I'm not able to hunt in the city, Baltimore County parks are still open for detecting. Will be trying out a new one tomorrow AM. Might recorded it if targets start coming up good. I did drop the cap 'C' for YouTube; just thought it fit better. I've yet to attempt water detecting; the 1280X is water-proof, but I think I'd end up digging it all without a VDI or multiple tones. Maybe someday I'll get an AT Pro.
 
Thanks for the video!
 
Thanks L-D! While I'm not able to hunt in the city, Baltimore County parks are still open for detecting. Will be trying out a new one tomorrow AM. Might recorded it if targets start coming up good. I did drop the cap 'C' for YouTube; just thought it fit better. I've yet to attempt water detecting; the 1280X is water-proof, but I think I'd end up digging it all without a VDI or multiple tones. Maybe someday I'll get an AT Pro.

The 1280X is a beep and dig machine. yesterday the water felt great. Below are my beach finds from yesterday (I need to find a beach that serves a wilder crowd :thumbsup:)

20160717_165840.webp

I chased deep aluminum.
 
You're welcome, Professor! Will start working on Episode 5 tonight. It features a silver that I rarely find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom