What's new

Philadelphia Rapid Transit Co button again and an interesting railway tag

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted a bunch of sites today with little to show for it. I did secure two new field permissions but will have to wait till fall for them. I was able to get a 1916 wheatie and a Phila Rapid transit Co cuff button in one permission. I had just located the site I was looking for when the farmer decided I should wait till fall to come back. Its the second button for me like this as you can see from the pic. I also got another IHP and some kind of a railway baggage/cargo? tag from the Philadelphia Wilmington & Baltimore Railroad
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    169.9 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 14
Nice finds, congrats!
 
Hey, I like those old buttons and that R.R.tag also.
 
Congrats on digging those 4 keepers.
 
Those are some great finds. I like the baggage tag.
 
Great array of RR relics 8-) early baggage
tags are always a welcome find .


CMD :tag_purple:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom